We'd Love to Meet You at Our Open House!
Who could your child be if their interests were cultivated from a young age? If their education prepared them to be a visionary, leader and innovator, rather than simply to pass a test?
Come to an Open House and find out!
Join other prospective families and discover what makes Academy Hill an internationally recognized place for passion right here in the Springfield Metro Area. While you may already be familiar with our early focus on public speaking, Singapore math curriculum, challenging enrichment programs, or our other academic opportunities, nothing compares to experiencing our unique learning environment in person.
During this special day, you will discover how we cultivate budding passions in young minds and turn children from students into visionaries, innovators and leaders. Here is a glimpse of what you can expect at Open House:
- Student Presentations: Experience our hallmark public speaking and research programs.
- Parents of elementary students will attend our “Good Morning Show” which includes a lively demonstration of public speaking and music.
- Parents of middle school students will attend our “Student Forum,” a longer, in-depth presentation where students engage deeply in their subject.
- Campus Tours: As you walk through our modern and beautiful campus, your tour will include a visit to our state-of-the-art lab, language classrooms where our students achieve foreign language proficiency, and art rooms where students explore visual and performing arts.
- Class Observations: Get a firsthand look at our commitment to small class sizes and individualized attention as you observe how our renowned faculty are advisors, mentors, and coaches to our students.
- Interact with Fellow Parents: Parents of current students lead our Open House tours, providing you with a unique opportunity to talk parent-to-parent with someone who has been in your shoes.
Ready to take the next step of your child’s academic journey? Register for our Open House today! We’d love to meet you!
For more information, continue reading for our Open House FAQs or explore our website to learn more about Academy Hill. If you have any further questions, feel free to call 413-788-0300.
Open House FAQs
What are the Open House dates?
Wednesday, May 24 at 8:30 am or CLICK HERE to schedule a private tour.
Are children invited to Open House events?
Yes! We strongly encourage children to attend so they can experience life as a student at Academy Hill.
Am I required to attend an Open House if I am interested in enrollment?
Attendance to the Open house is not required for admission, but a tour and visit to the school is part of the admissions process.
Where can I find more information about Admissions?
On our Admissions page you will find information about the application process, deadlines, financial aid, admissions FAQs and more. You can also fill out an Admissions Inquiry Form.